Wednesday, March 14, 2007

GRE DOUBT--PLEASE HELP

I am about to give my GRE. I recently came to know that we have to select 4 universities(in order to submit our scores) on the day of the test...
I was unaware of this fact and now i am very confused. There's no time for me to do research on the various universities now. I had left that part for later time...

Now on the day of the exam since I have to select 4 Univs. i want to know from the other test takers what are their choises of Univs.
It would be very helpful for me if someone shares his/her thoughts..
I have 80% in my Btech, 80% in 10th, 84% in 12th , done 1 project outside regular academic structure with ibm, 1 paper published in national conference

Note: I am interested in Computer Science.

FROM-
NIKUNJ JETHI

4 comments:

Madhur said...

Hi Nikunj

Even I have heard the same from some ppl. But I am not sure since I have seen this fact mentioned nowhere in a book or a blog.

But anyways, choice of university depends on your score. So get acquainted with names of some good university and scores they require.

Do not get tensed due to this fact, you can always apply later on to any university ....

Anonymous said...

yup nikunj,
this is the fact....
but not to worry about....
aftre u get score.....u can send scores to ur desired uni. and tht ll charge u around 40$ per uni....
so its not at all a matter to worry about!
think about the people who wants to study after 1-2 years, they will definately not give the uni. names.

Anonymous said...

though we can apply for any university later, note one thing people,that will charge u some money but for these four universities your scores will be sent free of cost so its better to spend some time in finding apt universities before appearing for the test. Sorry mate but i dont have any idea about uni. rite now..

Anonymous said...

well if ur in orkut theres a community called GRE in June/July 2007
they have discussed on this topic do search.